Saturday, July 5, 2008

We Made It!!!

Greetings from beautiful GREEN Northeast Pennsylvania,

As Susan said, we tried to drive the rest of the way yesterday but it wasn't going to happen. Heavy rain and fog and hills the equivalent of 5 Grapevines slowed us down and tired us out. So we stayed in Hagerstown, Maryland. Got some rest and got up this morning and drove the remaining 200 miles into Clarks Summit/Scranton. I hadn't made any calls to secure a storage unit (although our research team (my parents) did get us some information the last couple of weeks) but when I called today to a place that was ideal but we couldn't get through prior to today, they had ONE unit left in just the size we needed. When we got there, the guy said that 10 minutes after I called one of their regular customers called and needed it. But because I had called when I did, it was already reserved for us. Pretty cool timing the Lord has for us isn't it?!


So, we were met at the storage place by Maicol, Rod and Douglas (all great brothers from Brazil). At the end of it all, was I so focused so as to remember to take a picture? Nope. And boy was I bummed. But I will get these guys picture so you can see the big-hearts of these guys. Thanks guys!!!


So, yes we have some pictures of the last several days but we will put them up later as we are quite tired now. Connor is actually already in bed. But here are some pictures to prove we made it. That's us and the truck in front of my parents house at the end of this momentous day.


Onward, with thanks to God and all of you....

No comments: