Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bad Boyz, Watcha Gonna Do When They Come For You...


So we arrived safely in Albuquerque around 10:30 tonight. We get settled into the Motel 6 and we needed some ice. So, I think, "Connor can go get it. It's close and things are well lit and he's a big boy now. Everything'll be fine." So I send him on his way and fix myself a bowl of cereal. Then I hear what sounds like shouting outside. I go to the door and Connor is moving quite quickly to get in. The attached video below explains why (taken from our room on the second floor). We don't know what this guy got in trouble for but the Albuquerque PD Gang Unit was VERY serious. Numbers 32:23 Fun times on the Barbarian Adventure!!!! (for all of you who helped us pack, in the picture above, notice our truck in the background (and the bad guy getting searched in the lower left). This is just too fun!!!) Tomorrow night - Oklahoma City. Our longest day. Thanks for your prayers.
"Filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement....."

No comments: