Friday, July 11, 2008

Headed North


Thought some of you might like to see some of the Canadian Geese that make a stop at the college lake on their way home for the summer.
I (Geoff) had some good meetings today and Connor and I will be looking at houses tomorrow. Susan has a yard sale in Covina tomorrow as well. Thank you for your continued prayers. Your trust in God is an encouragement to us.

1 comment:

RTBLaura said...

Ah - Canadian Geese. Sure miss those. Brings back some fun memories of my time in PA and MO. Of course I've seen them at Lake Tahoe too - gotta love it. So, did you get some bread and feed them? If you didn't already know, they will take it right from your hand. They'd get your fingers too - hurts just a little but is well worth it IMHO. Been thinking of and praying for the four of you often. Blessings!