Sunday, October 5, 2008
Long Lost Blog.....Our Summer Family Time!!!!
OK, I (Geoff) really should have done this more than 2 months ago but for reasons too boring to mention, I did not. Due to the extraordinary generosity of Mom and Dad Ellsworth, we all (my family, my brother's family and Mom and Dad E) were able to enjoy a wonderful week at the Lawrence Welk Resort in San Diego this past July. We swam, we ate, we played volleyball, golf, ping-pong (in which all the males won a championship, except G-pa who didn't enter a tournament), went to the beach, worked out, played Wii (thank you Anthony, Nathan and the rest of Connor's buddies) and Dance Praise. We visited Shadow Mountain Community Church, Seaport Village (our profile pic was taken there) and ate at Los Panchos (best fast Mexican food anywhere). I also got a great shot of an osprey eating a fish he had caught in the lake outside our "bungalow." So here it is Mom (who's been reminding me that I neglected to mention this event on our blog), proof that it all happened - the memories, the joy and the thanks (James 1:17).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment