Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brief update on Maine, Pitt & Du Bois - more coming....

Hello Friends,
Just a short blurb to let you know that I (Geoff) got back safely from Maine last Friday in time to see BayLynn score two goals in her soccer game and she scored another 2 goals in yesterday's game - all with her left foot!!! But when I got back then Susan and I left Saturday morning for Pittsburgh (for a college fair) then to DuBois where we were at Du Bois Christian School and First Baptist for a really good weekend of connecting with kids and leaders through music and speaking. Chantine, we used your video again - they really liked it!

Anyway, I am working on some photo collages of our times in those places. Hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow and post them right away. Gonna call it a day for now - do some seminary reading and hit the sack. Please say a prayer for the kids we came in contact with these last couple of weeks (I'll have names tomorrow on the post) - that God would continue to work in their lives and that they'd listen and follow.

Oh, and one last thing. We would appreciate you saying a unique prayer for the sale of our home. It appears that something may be on the horizon and we're looking forward to God's perfect timing and provision and we'd love to have you join us in that.

Thanks everyone, and love.

No comments: