With her great friend Allison and her generous family, BayLynn got a BIG surprise this morning. When Allison showed up this morning (Saturday) and told BayLynn, "We're going horseback riding," it was all smiles and good times. Here are a few pictures they sent us (thanks Ashlee). Bay said she spotted "Rusty" right away as the tallest, most stunning horse there. She was THRILLED when the guide asked, "Do you want to ride him?" A happy horse story to balance Big Brown's loss in the Belmont :-) Job 39:19 AND for all those who bet on Big Brown..... Psalm 33:17.



3 comments:
Wow! Beautiful horse riding, Bay!
This blog is cool because we can see how your family doing from Japan!!
COOL! Bay, what a great surprise! I'll bet you were grinning all day long. We are thankful the Lord gave you such neat friends to make you feel special at this transition time in your life!! We ARE anxious to have you come live in PA, close to us. That will be much fun!!\
\Love, G and G
I should have known I would need to bust out my Bible when reading the Ellsworth's blog! So I can't write anymore because I need to look up the "horse" verses!!
-Helena
Post a Comment